Making-Of WOMEN’S HEALTH Photo Shoot, Hossegor, France, 06/2012

June 8, 2012

Assigned by Women’s Health magazine I was traveling with Joseph, my photo assistant, to the pristine beaches of Hossegor and Seignosse. The mission: a lifestyle-/fashion photo shoot with up & coming Cali pro surfer Courtney Conlogue who won the SWATCH Girls Pro contest just the day before!

The day began with checking out the beach locations. In the afternoon hours we were starting with the 15 workout exercises Courtney usually does at home or when traveling. Behind a small beach hut we taped our white background for the cover-try shoot.

We spiced up the layed-back beach-style settings with some action boosted jumps from the rocks.

Finalizing the locations with my number one place to be: the ocean

Thanks a lot to the well tuned-in team, in particular my assistant Joseph, sports editor Martina, fashion editor Jessica, makeup artist Julia, SWATCH PR ladies Nicole and Nina.

And last-but-not-least Chris Nemes, who was covering a great making-of video: http://vimeo.com/andyfox/makingof-womenshealth-courtneyconlogue

Be Sociable, Share!

15 Comments to Making-Of WOMEN’S HEALTH Photo Shoot, Hossegor, France, 06/2012

• June 18, 2012 at 4:44 am

How|In what way|By what means|By what method|In what manner|Just how} do I {become|develop|developed|convert|converted|turn out to be|turn into|grow into} a blogger in the {food|nourishment|nutrition|nutriment|diet|sustenance|nutrients|foodstuff|fare|chow|cooking} and {drink|beverage|thirst-quencher|pick-me-up|juice|soda} {category|group|class|sort|grouping|type}?

• July 4, 2012 at 9:07 am

• July 11, 2012 at 2:25 am

• July 24, 2012 at 4:18 am

I’ve placed this article in my favorite’s menu so I can return to read it again. My first impression is that you are a talented and this is great content. http://www.samsung1080phdtv.net/

• July 24, 2012 at 11:37 am

Nice beach photos. I would like to see the final shots from this photo shoot.

• August 6, 2012 at 7:01 pm

People deserve wealthy life and home loans or bank loan would make it much better. Because people’s freedom relies on money.

• August 9, 2012 at 7:00 pm

“Economic growth is built in tourism by attracting as many people from outside Nova Scotia to this city and this province,” MacLean said Thursday following the official announcement of the under-21 beach volleyball tournament, set to take place at the Sands at Salter site this summer.

• August 26, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you
    amend your website, how can i subscribe for
    a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal.
    I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided brilliant transparent idea

• September 8, 2012 at 2:11 pm

I would like to show appreciation to this writer
    for bailing me out of this type of predicament. Just after
    hunting out through that the world wide web and obtaining
    ways that were not powerful, I thought my life was gone.

Living without that the presence of advice to the difficulties
    youve sorted out by technique of your entire blog post is often a serious
    case, as well as the kind which might have badly damaged my career if
    I had not encountered the blog. Your first-rate understanding and kindness
    in taking care of the whole thing was vital. I dont be
    acquainted with what I wouldve done if I had not discovered such a solution like this.
    Im able to at this moment look forward to my future. Thank you greatly for this reliable
    and resultsoriented guide. I will not think
    twice to refer your web blog to anybody who should have guide about
    this topic.

• September 13, 2012 at 11:09 am

Hey. Very cool website!! Man . Beautiful . Superb . Ill bookmark this site and
    take that the feeds alsoIm satisfied to seek out numerous useful info here within the article.
    Thanks for sharing

• September 15, 2012 at 4:57 am

ahhh its so hot, on the other hand it is a lovely day.
    Ill take this over that the cold any other dayyyyxoxo_ArianaN

• September 20, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I love that the tips on this site, they have been
    always to the point and just the information I was looking for

• September 24, 2012 at 4:55 pm

There have been a few fascinating time limits here then again I don’t know if all
    of themcenter to heart. There exists some validity however I am
    going to take hold opinion until I consider it further.
    Fine article , thanks so we want extra! Included
    in FeedBurner because properly

• September 28, 2012 at 8:57 am

I loved as much because you will receive carried out right here.
    That the sketch is attractive, your authored material
    stylish. nonetheless, you command learn got
    an impatience over someone to wish be delivering that the following.
    unwell unquestionably come further formerly again because exactly that the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.

• September 29, 2012 at 2:56 pm

What this will mean is that traceability-exact software programs (just like HarvestMark and Red Prairie) isn’t created to control supporting paper paperwork this sort of as determine
    orders, invoices, costs of lading, and so on. The consequence
    is that the equivalent of a jigsaw puzzle that’s lacking a quarter of it can
    be items. Sure, you have some items, but you’re lacking just
    adequate the image isn’t comprehensive. In that the celebration of the foods recall, when time is of that the essence,
    developing to hunt for lacking pieces isn’t acceptable.