Magazine Publication – OUTDOOR 06/2012

June 15, 2012

Assigned by ‘outdoor magazine‘ I was booked to photo shoot the ascent to the ‘Grosse Zinne’ summit.

In celebration of MAMMUT’s 150th birthday adventure teams all over the planet are gathering to conquer 150 peaks worldwide until August 2012.

Our three alpine guides, Lucas, Hubert and Flavio were doing a great job and securing us six climbers. We spent an exciting and high-on-adrenaline day in the pictoresque mountain sceneries of the Dolomites.

You can find the entire story including a little videoclip here or go buy the current issue 07/12

Be Sociable, Share!

7 Comments to Magazine Publication – OUTDOOR 06/2012

• July 22, 2012 at 1:26 pm

• August 9, 2012 at 11:27 am

Planetmountain.com is updated daily: news, rock climbing, walks, trekking, alpinism, freeride skiing, ski mountaineering, snowboarding and ice climbing on the mountains worldwide. Furthermore, climbing techniques explained, gear & book reviews, expert advice, mountain photography, interviews and competition reports.

• August 12, 2012 at 9:12 am

• September 8, 2012 at 2:11 pm

thank you thank you thank you! i cant type more than this!

!

• September 15, 2012 at 4:56 am

Can I merely say what relief to search out somebody that in
    fact knows what theyre dealing with online. You actually be acquainted
    with how to bring a concern to light to make it essential.
    Workout . should ought to see this and can see this side of your story.
    I cant think youre less wellknown only as you definitely hold that the gift.

• September 25, 2012 at 11:45 pm

I’d have to check with you here. Which isn’t something Which i do!
    I quite along the lines of reading a post that can make people believe.
    Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

• September 29, 2012 at 2:55 pm

This is really exciting, You’re an immensely seasoned writer.
    I’ve enrolled with your feed and additionally look forward to enjoying the
    dazzling write-ups. At the same time, I’ve got shared your web sites inside our web pages.